Monochrome

I always think about color when I plan my blog posts, which is why I was looking forward to the latest hunt from Monochrome Hunts. Silver Lining is the second in a series of color-themed hunts - this time the theme is silver - and there is a nice range of items to be had (I'm featuring the furniture from Pestique, Circa & Estatica). The gifts cost 5L, but are worth far more than that - check their blog for photos of most of the gifts.

Today is also the last day I think for the Black Event on the Wash Sim, where I picked up some excellent textures from Timeless Textures and Far Concepts for only 10l that fit well with the theme of the post.

Update Dec 1: Wash Sale still going on. Not sure when it ends.

Silver Lining
Decor
  • Furniture Set: Circa - Starry Night (5l, Silver Lining Hunt until Dec 5)
  • Texture (Wall): Timeless Textures - Black Beauty 1 (10l at Wash Sale for Texture Pack until Nov 28)
  • Texture (Floor): K.O. Textures - Black Parquet 2 (40l for Texture Pack)
Stella
Decor
I do my best work in bed...
Decor
Milk & Cookies
Decor

Hints & Slurls for hunts mentioned in this post: Silver Lining Hunt

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics