Vroom, Vroom

Have you been to Rockabilly Fair yet? Such a cute event with little 50s style houses set up on suburban streets. My clothing here from American Bazaar and Mirrors Enigma are new releases for Rockabilly. Don't miss it before the event fades away like Buddy Holly on the 23rd.

If I could have rezzed at rockabilly, I would have taken Bauwerk's Vroom sofa for a spin there. Instead it gives a lil 50s flair to my living room as I wait for my Peggy Sue. The sofa and many other great items are available in the November Mens Dept round...
Vroom, Vroom
Pit Stop
Go Boy Go
  • Sweater/Shirt: Mirrors Enigma - V-Neck Sweater w/ Polo Black (Rockabilly Fair Release, Mesh, Texture Change)
  • Pants: American Bazaar - Rocka Trouser M Black Plaid (Rockabilly Fair Release, Mesh)
  • Glasses: Kumaki Glasses Style - Sousa (Not Free, Mesh, Texture Change)
  • Pose: Diesel Works - M3 (Previous Hunt Gift)

Decor Items

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics