Welcome Santa!

Santa is coming soon and I can't wait. Everyday I meet some friends and scan the horizon, looking for those reindeer. I may even have a gift or two for him myself... 

Of course, you don't have to wait for Santa on SL. I've been gathering gifts on my sled and I'm sure you have too. My sweater is free at the Rotten Defiance closing sale (sad to see them go), where you will find a box filled with all gifts going back to 2009. The skirt is a gift from Paradisis, part of a complete outfit that will be given out throughout the month. The cool Reindeer antler sneakers are an exclusive for the SLF&O group from Pacagaia Creations. Join the group (secondlife:///app/group/601a412e-f210-e20c-2f01-e186b0ea4f42/about) and check notices to find them.
Santa Welcoming Committee
  • Sweater: Rotten Defiance - Shortie Sweater Snowflake (Free, includes applier)
  • Skirt: Paradisis - Girl of Christmas Skirt (Free, mesh)
  • Shoes: Pacagaia Creations - Knee High Sneaker Reindeer Antlers (SL Frees & Offers Group Gift in notices sent Dec 13 -  secondlife:///app/group/601a412e-f210-e20c-2f01-e186b0ea4f42/about)
  • Stockings: Pacagaia Creations - Cat Stockings White Solid (25l, includes multiple versions)
  • Leg Pouch: Death Row Designs - Legpouch Female crazy candy (75l in Arcade Gacha, mesh)
  • Pose: Mien Poses - Hi (Subscriber Gift, includes 3 poses and nails)
I Bear Gifts
 Other

Location: Dizza

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics