Merry Xmas Pt.2

Two more pics from my Xmas series featuring a lovable punk gift for you. More coming later for sure.

Note both this and part 1 have something from Menstuff, which is ending tomorrow. See my earlier posts here and here for many more from this great hunt.

Where is my Xmas Date?


I'm your gift


Official Hints & SLURLS for hunts mentioned in this post:  A Very Rotten Christmas Hunt -- Celebrations Hunt -- Diamond is Mine Hunt 3  -- MENstuff 3 -- Moolto Sisters Hunt -- Mr. Hunter

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the Ais Ink Tattoo SL-URL goes to a underwater parcel with banlines, please double check the link :)

Ravi Shelter said...

Thanks for the heads up St. Blogustine.

I've updated the link. However, the store is at 1,498m and seems to have set a landing point in mid air. For anyone heading to Ais now, wear a flight feather and fly into the store after the TP.

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics